Based on Indian & Tibetan forms of Ayurvedic medicine, Ayurvedic pulse readings with Talya reveal your Prakruti. Also known as your Dosha, core constitution, body type, or birth pulse.
Pulse readings can be done in person or long-distance – through Ayurvedic assessment tools and the interpretation of your unique pulse or “blood song.”
Understanding your core constitution, in addition to whatever current imbalances you face, is the first step to identifying the specific foods, herbs, and practices that will make you feel your best.
This knowledge supports you on a soul level, helping you deeply connect to your dharma and what you’re here to accomplish in this lifetime.
Ayurveda is not a one-size-fits-all approach, so the value of understanding your unique body type is profound. Through nourishing your body with Ayurveda, you learn to become the most balanced, vital, and joyful version of yourself.
Here’s what you’ll receive from an Ayurvedic Pulse Reading and Consultation with Talya:
- Understand your Ayurvedic body type and the difference between your birth pulse and current imbalances
- Learn specific foods, drinks, and self-care practices that will help you reach your optimal health goals now
- Get tools for feeling energized, inspired, and balanced in your body
- Receive a detailed plan for more energy, improved immunity, emotional harmony, and ways to awaken your life purpose and potential
- Learn how and when to cleanse for your dosha
- Get profound practices for enhancing your daily self-care and body care, including exercises and bodywork that best serves your dosha in the short and long-term
"Talya Lutzker provided me with the compass I needed in order to traverse a healing journey by way of Ayurvedic knowledge. The meeting with her was empathetic and nurturing. She talked with me about the emotional and practical ways I can become better. It turns out that I had diagnosed myself with the wrong dosha and had been trying to fix my problem incorrectly. I went to Talya for guidance and clarity. She is an amazingly knowledgeable and intuitive Ayurvedic health practitioner. I was not sure what to expect, but truly she was the best person I could have ever hoped with whom to have an appointment. Thank you again, Talya!" - Natalie Black