Why We Love This!
Dry brushing your skin stimulates circulation and kick starts your lymphatic system.
It helps you remove toxins from your body. The firmer the bristles, the better for moving your lymph. It's a daily, health-rejuvenating practice we recommend!
Regular dry brushing helps your body breathe deep. It energizes your body, improves the quality of your skin, and helps reduce cellulite.
Use from your feet to your heart, hands to your heart - the same direction as your natural lymphatic flow.
Here's how we love to use dry brushes at Ayurveda Every Day With Talya...
1. Brush your whole body, especially around the inner arms, armpits, and chest. You can do this practice morning or night.
2. After dry brushing, rub Talya’s Seasonal Abhyanga Body Oil into your skin. Follow the direction of your lymphatic system - feet to heart, hands to heart.
3. Let the oil hydrate your skin for several minutes.
4. Take a hot shower or bath without soap.
5. Pat your skin dry. You'll feel incredible, refreshed, rejuvenated!
Please note: We sell dry brushes as a hand-held tool. Handles are included by request only.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I like the brush; however, the brush in the picture has a strap.
Success! Feel free to
or head to your