Why We Love This!
Praas is my all-time favorite Chyawanprash - and I've tried several!
Sometimes spelled Chyavanprash – it's an herbal Ayurvedic “Rasayana” or herbal jam. Rasayanas are how herbs are traditionally prepared and preserved in Ayurvedic medicine.
“The word Rasayana literally means, “any substance that helps to bring about the rejuvenation of your youthful mental and physical energy.” – Ayurvedic Rasyanas
Praas contains a giant handful of immune boosting, rejuvenating herbs that stimulate metabolism and ignite healthy digestive fire - without aggravating Pitta. I think of chyawanprash as a tridoshic, stress relieving, adaptogenic jam.
Recommended Daily Dose = 1 to 3 teaspoons on an empty stomach, when you feel hungry for it. I love to eat it right out of the jar! Some people prefer it on toast (as in toast and jam). For a traditional preparation, add 1 to 2 teaspoons of Praas in warm milk or hot water - one to two times a day.
- Specially formulated, this is the first Chyawanprash made in the USA, using a complex traditional recipe as described in the ancient Ayurvedic text
- Contains powerful free radical scavengers to fight the aging process
- Helps stimulate metabolism and strengthen immunity
- Believed to improve concentration, memory and help balance stress levels
- Helps enhance digestion and absorption, promote detoxification and invigorate the liver
Amla Berry, Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf, Punarnava, Licorice, Ginger, Evaporated Cane Juice, Ghee, Honey.
9.5 oz. Kosher, Organic, and Made in the U.S.A.